Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our New Website

If you haven't noticed already, I usually post really early in the morning. it is because I get to school early and have nothing to do most of the time but play. So with this time I've been blogging. recently I decided to create a website for Courtney and I. It might not be permanent, but I thought it would be fun.

I haven't completely finished it. Some things are what is remaining from the template. So if you see something that seems random, out of place, or in no way related to Courtney and I that is because I have yet to replace it. Here is the link   https://sites.google.com/site/shawnandcourtneyward/home  if you wish to check it out. It has some pictures and other things on it. I'll try to post on my blog when anything drastic changes to it that you should check out.

After making it, I wondered what I could do with it once it is done. Most updates would come in the source of a blog and since I already have one the website will remain somewhat the same, except for any pictures we take (which we rarely take anymore). Oh well, maybe I'll come up with some creative things to do with it.

Let me know your feedback. Do you like it? Do you hate it? What things could I do to make you come back to it? Thanks. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment