Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fool's Day

Just in case you still believe the last post was true, it isn't. It would have been nice if the post were true and we were pregnant but we aren't. I apologize if anyone is upset. I enjoyed the congratulations from friends and the frustration from my sister who couldn't believe I posted it online before telling her.

At the end of the last post, if you were to look closer, you would have noticed the word "December" had a link. Had you clicked it, you would have been taken too a Wiki page about April fool's Day.

I say things hinting about us might being pregnant so much Courtney doesn't think anyone will believe us when it is true. Once when my mom didn't answer her cell phone, I left a message saying call us back if you want to know whether or not we are pregnant. They called expecting us to tell them we were and we weren't. I'm horrible. Good things my parents have a sense of humor. Courtney says we'll have to have proof when it is true like a sonogram picture or something.

Again, I hope you didn't mind my little joke. I hope your April Fool's Day was a fun one.

2 comments: