Friday, April 23, 2010

Ghost Town

It is that time again. Finals are done. Today is the last day of graduation. It is already pretty quiet around here. After this weekend this town will be like a ghost town. . . I can't wait.

I love that I can drive anywhere without tons of traffic no matter what time of day. I love the fact that I can go to eat on a Friday night and lines will almost be non-existent where ever we go. Don't get me wrong, I love having everyone here Fall/Winter. However, summer is great when it is quiet. I feel like I can relax and do anything I want.

Work is slow, yes. I'll just learn to use my time productively to get things done and learn new things. It could be an adventure. Who knows?! We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Ditto, ditto, ditto. Except about work being slow. Well, I guess its slow enough to read your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!! I love provo not being completely overrun by stupid college kids.

    ReplyDelete