Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Three Years Today and Counting!!

Three years ago today, I made the best decision in my life when I married my best friend Courtney! With three years of marriage have come high times and low times, disagreements and frustrations, as well as joyous times and times of great unity. Through it all my love for Courtney has only gotten stronger. I appreciate her for who she is and who she wants to become. I admire her courage, her faith and her example of service. She makes me want to be a better person, a better husband and a better father (when the time comes).


Courtney, I love you. Thanks for being patient with me through it all, the good and the bad. I look forward to spending the rest of eternity with you. I'm grateful to know that Heavenly Father loves us and allows for us to be with families forever if we love him and follow his son Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for the sacrifice of my Savior that allows me to repent and become a better person. I'm grateful for a wife who is able to look past my faults and love me for who I really am. I love you Courtney! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Happy Anniversary to both of you! We definitely miss hanging out with you two.

    ReplyDelete