Saturday, August 14, 2010

A double shot of blog.

It's true. You are hearing from me again for a second time today. I apologize if the last one was enough for one day. If you want you can stop now and read this later.

Directly following the Court's family trip to Europe, Court and I went to spend a week with my family on the Oregon coast. What a difference between this week and the two previous weeks. We went from hot weather, a small family and lots to see to a week of no plans, cooler weather and a whole lot of family.

I have a six siblings, all of which and are married and having kids but one. all of us made it but two. We rented a huge house, that fit all of us, right on the Oregon coast. Although the weather was not the best it didn't stop us from relaxing and enjoying being with family.

We had a great time, each of the children took care of food for one day. This was fun because we got different kinds of food and no one was stuck cooking all week. Midweek we took family pictures on the beach. It was quite a task to get everyone looking and smiling at the same time.

I thought it was funny that I don't really read to many books during the year. However, after this three, almost four week vacation, I read almost five books, one of which was the seventh Harry Potter book. Interesting.

Anyway, here are some pictures. Enjoy.

Oregon Beach - 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment