Monday, August 16, 2010

The gloves are off.

I've decided to stop apologizing for my constant posts. Sometimes I go weeks without writing. From now on I'll post when I feel I have something to post.

I recently shaved my head! Yes, I did it. I came to the conclusion that I could really care less about where or how I get haircuts. From now on Court will give me haircuts. For no reason other than to do something new and interesting, I asked her to shave it really short. Afterward, for a couple of days she would just laugh when she saw me. She would often forget it was cut short. Once in the store she came out of the restroom and busted out laughing. I asked why and she said it was because she didn't recognize me. Needless to say, it took some getting used to. Now I think we both actually like it.

Here is the before.

From Aug. 2010 Haircut

Here is a shot during.

From Aug. 2010 Haircut

And finally, the end results.

From Aug. 2010 Haircut

From Aug. 2010 Haircut

From Aug. 2010 Haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment