Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm still here!!

A friend back home said I never post on this blog. I would like for her to look and see that I was the only one who posted for the first 2 or 3 years. However, she is right, it has been a while since I have posted. Here is my post. I'm going to cheat and post pictures and videos of our the past month or so.

Cory got tickets to the Utah Jazz game and invited us to go along. We had a great time.

Jackson helping daddy put together his Easter Present!
Jackson in his awesome Easter present from Grandma and Grandpa Brown!

The boys hanging out!
Jackson looking very grownup!
Ward family Easter Sunday!

Stuarts looking for Easter eggs.

Trisha and Efram looking for eggs.

Mommy and Jackson!


Arianna, Efram and Tommy enjoying their goodies!


Score!!


Dessert pizza for after priesthood session of General Conference. Court and Rachel made this!

Our future pianist!
 Here are some fun videos! Enjoy!




Jackson looking handsome as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment