Monday, January 4, 2010

Good Bye Sweet Holiday Break . . . Hello School

I'm sitting here in class about a half hour before it starts, wondering where the break has flown. Being home in Washington was wonderful. We were able to spend a lot of time with my family and relax as well. My parents succeeded in spoiling us. This morning we finished off the last of our Washington water . . . oh how we will miss Washington water.

Courtney and I have made some New Year Resolutions and one of them is to be more healthy. With school and work keeping us so busy we haven't been very good at taking care of ourselves. We shall see how that goes.

We are excited for this new year and have lots of great plans. My time as Elders' Quorum President(it is a leader over a group of men in our church) is soon coming to an end and Courtney is to be released soon after. I could receive another opportunity to serve in our church doing something new. I'm not sure we shall see. As of now we are still serving in the temple(to learn more about temples see the Book of Nate link on my blog) and will continue to do so as long as we have the ability to do so.

Class is about to start. Hopefully, I'll post more often this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment