Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Words Can Not Describe

Things have been crazy. I just finished finals and just before that I took the GMAT. The GMAT will decide, along with my grades, whether or not I will get into grad school.

I am somewhat disappointed in the outcome of the GMAT and my finals. I, by no means, performed horribly. I was just expecting more. I'm applying for grad school and should here back some time next month. The good thing is it is over. I can now relax and enjoy my free time everyday after work. I can't wait. I'm planning on accomplishing a lot this summer. I'll be sure to share what things I do accomplish.

Court still has a little over a month left of teaching. She can not wait to be done with it and to be able to relax and play this summer too. Things are well and we are trying to stay out of trouble. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment