Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our outstanding October

Wow!! Can you believe it?! October has come and gone so fast! Here is a little peak at our outstanding October.

Courtney and I decided to surprise our good friends down in Cali by showing up on their door step!! Their reaction at the door was priceless. Needless to say, we had a great time together just visiting, relaxing and catching up as best we could. Here are some pics.
Me reading to Addi!
Courtney and the girls!!
Addi vs. the Cupcake!
The whole gang together again!
Poor Adelle cried herself to sleep on Courtney's shoulder when she found out we were leaving the next day.
For work I decided to grow out a goatee to better fit in. I made it about 3 weeks before I got rid of it. It wasn't too bad for 3 only weeks time. What do you think?
To end the month we celebrated Halloween with some friends. Courtney decided it was my turn to be pregnant for a change. Below is the end result.
Good thing I had my doctor close by! The dress came stain and all for only $6 at DI! How do you like my socks with sandals?
Courtney is staying busy with school and work. She loves the classes, the teachers and her classmates. Jackson is kicking like crazy and harder than ever before. I can feel him kick more and more as we grow closer and closer to his arrival. I'm enjoying work a lot and in 2 months have gone through almost 11 books on tape just from commuting!

Oh yeah, and Courtney chopped off all of her hair . . . ok, maybe just 7 inches. It looks great!! Sorry, no picture.

Here's to an exciting November!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously one of the coolest costume pairs ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Your costumes are amazing! There are not words for that hilarity.

    ReplyDelete