Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One down, two to go!

I felt like today was a blog worthy day because today I am officially 14 weeks, the start of the 2nd trimester! According to BabyCenter.com, our baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck its thumb! Our baby is about the size of a lemon, 3 1/2 inches head to bum and 1 1/2 ounces. By the end of the week its arms will have grown to be proportional to the rest of its body. It's fun getting emails each week to tell us the big developments in our baby's growth. It helps make things more real!

I'm excited to be putting the 1st trimester behind me. As soon as we got back from vacation, my morning sickness kicked in hardcore and I was sick all day every day. I spent the last few weeks sitting on the couch, trying to figure out what foods would stay down (not many, by the way) and watching Supernatural on TNT. In the last week, I've started to feel a little bit better and have gone from being sick all day every day to mostly just at night. Hopefully, it will keep getting better and maybe I'll have whole days where I don't feel nauseous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment