Friday, April 29, 2011

College Grad

I finally made it. I graduated this last week and let me tell you, I'm not missing school at all. My parents came into town for graduation and we had a good time celebrating. Trisha, Moroni and their kids were able to make it too. The week before graduation Courtney's mom was in town for Courtney's Spring break. Needless to say, we have been spoiled these past few weeks. Now I just need to find a job. If you know of any job openings let me know.

Here are some pictures from graduation.



















3 comments:

  1. congrats! my cousin was graduating at the same time as you!
    you guys look great! looks like you're both losing some weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Congratulations Shawn! What a great accomplishment. We're looking forward to seeing you both this summer.

    ReplyDelete