Saturday, March 19, 2011

Is this real?

In about one month's time I'll be walking down the aisle at graduation, receiving my Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems!! Can this be real? I have been in college so long and have switched majors multiple times, I never thought this day would come. It will be nice to get away from having to work and go to school and then have to go home and do homework until who knows when.

You might ask, What's next? I have no idea!!! I'm applying for lots of jobs right now and have been having interviews almost every week. It is exciting to have lots of interviews. It makes me feel like I have something to offer, but still no job offers yet. Keep your fingers crossed and say some prayers for me. I know Court is ready to stop working so I can support us for a while. She was recently accepted to a grad program and is excited to go back to school and to further her knowledge and expand her career opportunities.

Life is good, and we are busy. Our church callings keep us busy and constantly learning. We just got asked to speak in church on Sunday. We are nervous but excited for the opportunity. Our speaking topics are, "Applying the healing power of Christ's atonement" and "Getting help when you need it". As you can see these are great but not easy topics to cover in a short 12 minute talk. We'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment