Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hunger Games

My commute to and from work has recently increased by 15 minutes each way, making it about an hour one way. You might think I'm crazy. Well, yes I'm crazy. However, I have found a way to survive my 2 hour commutes each day. Since I've started this job I've listened to all 7 books of the Chronicles of Narnia, books 1-6 of the Harry Potter series and in the last 3 weeks I listened to all 3 books of the Hunger  that Courtney bought me for Christmas. Let me tell you, it has been an enjoyable past 3 weeks of commuting. If you haven't read The Hunger Games yet, I highly recommend them!! I can't wait for the movie this March!! I bet it'll be awesome!

I think next book on my list is Jesus the Christ. Let me know of any suggestions you might have and I'll look into local libraries to see if I can get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment