Saturday, January 7, 2012

Naming our baby boy!

This coming Tuesday we will officially be full term (37 weeks)!  Our baby boy will be here before we know it, and we are super excited!  His room is all set up down in the house in Payson, our hospital bags are packed, and as our doctor says, we are on "cruise control."  Here's a 36 week picture from Tuesday.  I feel like I just get bigger and bigger every day!


So now, we need your help.  We are trying to decide on Jackson's middle name and thought it would be fun to make a list and get your opinions!  Shawn and I both have our favorites, but I'm not going to tell you what they are so we don't sway your votes.  The list is in alphabetical order so we don't play favorites :)

Jackson Alan Ward
Jackson Conner Ward
Jackson Emery Ward
Jackson Jeffrey Ward
Jackson Mckay Ward

Leave us a comment and let us know what you like best! 

13 comments:

  1. We already have two votes in!

    - Shawn's parents voted for Jackson McKay Ward.
    - My sister Kara said "I like Jackson Alan Ward. And for Halloween you can dress him up like a shark and he can be JAWS :)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Jackson Mckay Ward.

    Also, hooray! You're so close! I'm really excited for you to get to meet your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in order of the ones i like best:
    jackson emery
    jackson alan
    jackson connor
    jackson jeffry
    jackson mckay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm voting for Jackson Emery Ward. It has been my favorite from the very beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for Jackson Alan. Jackson Jeffery is a close second.
    We're so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for a middle name that starts with J..then you can call him JJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. More votes from my family:
    - Dad votes for Jackson Jeffrey (it's my dad's middle name)
    - My sister Beth also votes for Jackson Jeffrey
    - Mom says "My vote is for Jackson Jeffrey or Jackson Alan. JJ would be a fun nick name and JAW would be fun initials especially for a little boy."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since we're among so many Jews here in the Bronx, I'm going to have to go with Jackson Emery Ward (JEW)!! OH, and we think it sounds cute! You are so cute! And you look so little for 37 weeks! I hope your precious little boy is here soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'm totally biased, Jackson Mckay is a fav! =) But Jackson Emery is still number one in my book. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wrote the wrong one, sheesh! Jackson Emery is super cute, but my fav is Jackson Conner. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, I'm so far out of the loop. 37+ weeks to be exact. I'm so glad you two are having/or have probably already had a beautiful baby by now. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete