Saturday, September 17, 2011

Call me crazy but . . .

The other day Court and I attended a graduate BBQ along with Rachel, Cory and Tommy. I eat so fast that I was the first one to finish and volunteered to take Tommy for a walk because he didn't want to sit still.

While we were walking, Cosmo the Cougar, BYU's mascot, came and gave Tommy a high five. Tommy spun and jumped and then we played a fun game of Tommy running away when I call him to follow me. It was at this moment that I got really excited. Why you ask? Call me crazy but I was really excited for the time when Jackson would be old enough that I could chase after him!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad we could help! I am so excited for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not crazy. I had a dream the other night in which Manu was 3 months old and already walking! Although I was torn because I didn't want him growing up so fast, it was still really fun to think of him walking!

    ReplyDelete