Monday, September 19, 2011

Halfway There!!

I meant to write this post last Tuesday when I actually hit 20 weeks, but I've been super swamped with reading for school. So, as of last Tuesday, we are officially halfway to having our baby here! Now that I'm a bit farther along, I can feel Jackson move quite often. He wiggles and squirms throughout the day now which helps me feel more connected to our little guy. I'm excited for when Jackson's movements are strong enough for Shawn to feel them too. I'm sure I'll feel differently when he is kicking and squirming while I'm trying to fall asleep at night, but for now it's really exciting!

Other not quite as exciting developments is the pain in my tailbone that started this morning which I'm hoping will go away, but from what I've read I'm not holding my breath. I'm also still getting sick about every other week. I tend to have a week where I feel okay followed by a week where I'm pretty sick, and then back again. I decided just to accept the fact that I am probably one of those lucky few that will be sick for 9 months rather than continually waiting for the day when I feel better and being sorely disappointed when the nausea and such starts again.

All in all, it feels good to be on the downhill side of pregnancy and we are super excited for the day when we can actually hold our little Jackson in our arms! I'm trying to coach him now to be an amazing sleeper when he comes, so we'll see how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment