Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ch ch ch changes!!!

I don't know about you but life would be boring if everything were the same every day of our lives. Change can be difficult sometimes but often brings growth and opportunities to stretch ourselves.  Hopefully, we learn to adapt and excel with changes that occur in our lives. Many times we are given opportunities to touch others' lives or be touched by others in return as we build new relationships.

I was offered and accepted a job offer as a the tech guy for two middle schools in a school district north of here. Although, I spend about 55 hours working and traveling to and from work, I'm excited for this opportunity. Gratefully, I'm able to get home at a reasonable hour and spend time with Court.

Through these past few weeks of looking for work, we have seen the Lord's hand in our lives. I know he hears and answers our prayers. I'm grateful for change and am excited for this new opportunity for growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment